Looking for some creative ways to eat more vegetables in your day? Why not give these tips a go!
I know it can be inconvenient to eat all your servings of vegetables in a day, whether it be because you’re not a fan of vegetables or you just don’t know how to fit more in without stuffing yourself, these are some different ways to fit more vegetables into your daily meals!
Make Vegetable Based Soups
- A delicious way to get more soups into your diet is simply by cooking vegetables alongside some stock (or water) then using an immersion blender (or regular blender in small batches) to make it smooth and creamy.
- Alternatively, stir in extra vegetables into any soup that you are making. Double it! Triple it!
- Check out some of the soups featured on our site to find some delicious healthy soup recipes!
Make Vegetable Noodles
- You can make squash noodles, zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, and more with a spiralizer. Spiralizers can run as low at $20 if you want to give one a try and see if you like it.
- These three leftover recipes/meal preps using leftover chicken shows how you can easily incorporate spiralized carrots in your meals.
Add Vegetables To Your Smoothies
- Instead of adding extra fruits to your smoothies, you can add spinach, cauliflower, kale, and more into your smoothies.
- Try these smoothies: beet orange smoothie, green smoothie, zucchini fig smoothie
Blend Meat and Vegetables
- Blend your meat together with vegetables such as in meatballs, meat loaf, or anything using ground meats. Instead of your regular full amount of meat, try adding chopped vegetables into the meat (ie onions, carrots, etc)
- Bonus: this tip helps you save money as you’re stretching your meat by mixing in vegetables!
Add it to your Breakfasts
- Add vegetables to your omelettes, frittatas, egg cups, and more!
- These freezer friendly egg cups have chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach inside them!
click here to pin this post on your Pinterest board so you don’t lose it!